Data Literacy = f(Numeracy, Graphicacy)
- Numeracy = maths, stats, logic
Graphicacy = graphs, charts, maps (explore or communicate)
- Technical skills, Communication skills, Domain acumen
Combining analytical and creative brain hemispheres together.
- Goal might be to reduce time to insight, at my work or in my personal life.
- Through own data, tailored exercises, sharing, community.
- "All data is personal."
- Data is biased because of the decision we made when gathering/cleaning/analysing the data. > Investigator of truth and not stop when you confirm your cognitive biases.